Reaching both Duke Street and North Audley Street is simple, should you choose to use the Tube. There are several major lines that run through this area, here are the main ones to consider:
- Marble Arch Tube Station – approx. 4-6 minute walk.
- Bond Street Tube Station – approx. 3-5 minute walk.
- Baker Street Tube Station – approx. 10-12 minute walk.
- Oxford Circus Tube Station – approx. 8-10 minute walk.
- Marylebone Tube Station – approx. 8-10 minute walk.
- Edgware Road Tube Station – approx. 10-12 minute walk
Many of the overland stations also connect to these Tube stations in Central London, so getting to North Audley & Duke Street by tube really is that easy.
For those travelling in from the airports, here are some of the easiest and quickest routes to take:
From Heathrow, you want to get the Piccadilly Line and stop at Green Park. Then switch over to the Jubilee Line and head through to Bond Street which will put you within a 3-5 minute walk of where you want to be.
For Gatwick, you need to get the Thameslink into London through to London Bridge station. From there you’ll want to hop onto the Jubilee line once again heading towards Bond Street.
Finally, if you’re coming from Stansted, you’ll want to get the Stansted Express heading towards Liverpool Street station. You can take two different routes from here. First, if you stop at Tottenham Hale, you’ll be able to cross over to the Victoria Line and get off at Oxford Circus which will then take about 8-10 minutes to walk. The other option is to stay on the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station then take the Central Line to Bond Street.