From Coronation celebrations to dining alfresco, we round up the best things to do this spring in Mayfair.
What’s on in Mayfair this spring
1. Celebrate King Charles III’s Coronation in style with Mayfair’s Coronation Garden Party in Grosvenor Square encompassing giant screens showing the event, along with food, drink and entertainment. 6-7 May, 2023.
2. Enjoy live music at The Barley Mow pub every Wednesday night.
Spring shopping in Mayfair
3. Buy an updated edition of J&M Davidson’s iconic Carnival bag, released to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the bag.
4. Check out Bamford‘s new spring/summer collection inspired by the earth’s water: think loose-fitting loungewear, structured shirts and tie-dyed dresses.
5. Freshen up your wardrobe for the new season by heading to luxury shopping destination Mount Street near Green Park and Bond Street tube stations.
6. Check out Carolina Herrera’s new collection on sale at its Mount Street boutique.
7. Find the latest designer clothes, bags, shoes and jewellery for me and women at Browns on Brook Street.
Alfresco dining in Mayfair
8. Grab a salad from The Salad Kitchen and then eat it a short walk away in leafy Brown Hart Gardens, a hidden gem just off Oxford Street.
10. Bask in the sun on the pretty terrace of Mercato Mayfair, a food market housed within a beautiful old church.
Special offers for spring
11. Spring into spring with a dance class at Danceworks. Anyone new to Danceworks can enjoy a free first class (there are more than 100 dance classes a week to choose from).
12. Download the Salad Kitchen app to get 25% off your first salad order by using the code APP25.
13. Looking for a midweek lunch destination? Tuck into a three-course Lucky Lunch at Lucky Cat by Gordon Ramsay for just £29 per person. The perfect midweek treat, the Lucky Lunch features a tempting selection of dishes, from pork belly bao to grilled miso salmon. See the Lucky Lunch menu.
14. Enjoy a complimentary spring cocktail at The Beaumont during the entire month of April. The hotel is offering the cocktail to celebrate the award of excellence it received from Afternoontea.co.uk.
15. Unwind with new spa treatments at The Beaumont spa.
16. Recharge your batteries with new spa treatments at Dr Barbara Sturm.
Art exhibitions in Mayfair
17 See iconic photographs of top models, including Pamela Anderson, Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford, at the Mostly Nude exhibition at Hamiltons Gallery. 16 March to 13 May, 2023.